Wednesday 29 August 2012

WWW Wednesday

This is a meme hosted by MizB- I thought I'd play along this week.

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading? Crossed by Ally Condie. - This is the sequel to  Matched which I really enjoyed. I found the concept of the world in Matched very interesting, and got attached to the characters, so I eagerly awaited the arrival of Crossed  in the post.
• What did you recently finish reading? Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson. I really enjoyed this book!! I thoroughly recommend it if you want a poignant summer read. 
• What do you think you’ll read next? Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher. I've heard a lot about this book, and it looks like one I'll really enjoy. Can't wait to read it.

Join in and tell me your WWW for this week either on your blog or in the comments.

2 comments:

  1. I really need to get Second Chance Summer! I've heard only good things and I loved beyond loved Amy & Roger's Epic Detour! I also really enjoyed 13 Reasons why. If you like audio I suggest listening to it in that format as I've heard its beyond fantastic!

    My WWW Wednesday is here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do really need to get Second Chance Summer. It was a very good bittersweet summer read. I've not read Amy & Roger's Epic Detour but I'm sure I'd really like it.

      Delete